MOTOR VEHICLE SUSPENSION SYSTEMS: VIBRATIONAL EFFECTS AND STABILITY. JANUARY 1982-AUGUST 1989 (CITATIONS FROM INFORMATION SERVICES IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DATABASE)
This bibliography contains citations concerning the effects of vibration and ride stability, uneven tire wear, and resulting steering difficulties associated with motor vehicle suspension systems. Hydropneumatic leveling, independent suspension, and active suspension systems are discussed. The use of composite materials such as fiberglass in suspension springs is also presented. (This updated bibliography contains 119 citations, 21 of which are new entries to the previous edition).
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1989-12
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Fiberglass; Ride quality; Stability (Mechanics); Suspension systems; Suspensions; Tires; Vibration
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00495249
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM