MOTORCYCLES, MOPEDS AND ACCIDENTS
MOTORSYKLER, MOPEDER OG ULYKKER
Results of risk estimations based on data provided by insurance companies, are presented. Motorcycles with an engine volume of 825 cu cm or more are more frequently involved in accidents than smaller vehicles. Young drivers are more frequently involved in accidents than older drivers. In addition to the risk analyses, the report contains various analyses of motorcycles and mopeds involved in personal injury accidents.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/8271336282
- Summary in English.
Norwegian Institute of Transport EconomicsGransesvingen 7, P.O. Box 6110, Etterstad
Oslo, Norway N-0602
- Ingebrigtsen, S
- Publication Date: 1989-8
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Crashes; Drivers; Engine displacement; Engine operation; Injuries; Insurance industry; Moped drivers; Mopeds; Motorcycles; Motorcyclists; Risk analysis; Risk assessment; Vehicle size
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver age
- Geographic Terms: Norway
- Old TRIS Terms: Personal injury
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I80: Accident Studies;
- Accession Number: 00495192
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- ISBN: 82-7133-628-2
- Report/Paper Numbers: REPT-0030/1989
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM