SELECTED SOURCES OF INFORMATION ON TRANSPORTATION: AUTOMOTIVE VEHICLES
The information on sources presented here are categorized in the following classes: general information; truck, trailers, buses and other vehicles; engines; parts, tires, brakes and batteries; motorcycles; lubrication and automotive chemicals; automotive safety, education, and medicine; automotive collections - libraries and museums; and competitive sports. The information sources listed here cover a variety of fields from technological information to travel, tourism, mobile homes and sports cars.
Library of CongressScience and Technology Division
Washington, DC USA 20540
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Brakes; Chemicals; Electric batteries; Engines; Information management; Information organization; Libraries; Lubrication; Medical services; Mobile homes; Motorcycles; Recreation; Tires; Tourism; Trailers; Trucks; Vehicles
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00128821
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SL 75-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM