HYDROSTATIC TRANSMISSION IN RELATION TO ENERGY STORAGE. PART 2. APPENDIX D-H
Results of computer simulation of the Volvo-cycle in the case of a bus fitted with a MAN-DO226MK-diesel motor and the following combinations of Rexroth hydraulic motors.
- U.S. sales only. Paper copy only, copy does not permit microfiche production.
Royal Technical University of DenmarkAnker Engelundsvej, Building 115
2800 Lyngby, TN Denmark 37831
- Larsen, H
- Publication Date: 1988
- Pagination: 127 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Diesel engines; Energy storage systems; Hydraulic equipment; Hydrostatics; Simulation; Transmissions; Vehicle design
- Identifier Terms: Volvo Car Corporation
- Geographic Terms: Denmark
- Old TRIS Terms: Bus design; Hydraulic systems; Hydrostatic transmissions
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00495181
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DTH-LET-RE-88-4-Pt.2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM