A CLEANER, FASTER LONDON: ROAD PRICING, TRANSPORT POLICY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
This report studies road pricing as a means of tackling congestion and pollution in cities. It examines the experience of road pricing in Europe and Asia, analyses a recent computer-based study of ERP in London, and concludes that RP should be introduced in central London as part of a package of transport and environmental measures.
INSTITUTE FOR PUBLIC POLICY30-32 SOUTHAMPTON STREET
LONDON, United Kingdom WC2E 7RA
- Hewitt, P
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Pollution; Road pricing; Traffic congestion; Traffic control
- Geographic Terms: London (England)
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00494913
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UITP Biblio-Index
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Jun 30 1990 12:00AM