REGION II TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN FY 1991-95
The Regional Transit Development Plan for Region II outlines a transit development program for Cerro Gordo, Floyd, Franklin, Hancock, Kossuth, Mitchell, Winnebago, and Worth counties. The plan provides a working guideline for transit development for a five year period, FY 1991-1995, based upon local needs, goals, objectives and funding. The plan provides data on population, centers of activity, existing transit services, and other factors affecting transportation. Unmet transportation needs are identified as are goals and objectives for the Region. This base data is then used to formulate development directions for transit services. Each section of the plan draws upon previous sections, building to a detailed directional plan for transit service provision based upon all of the data presented. The plan is a working document to be used to develop appropriate transit service in Region II.
North Iowa Area Council of Governments121 3rd Street, NW
Mason City, IA United States 50401
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 92 p.
- TRT Terms: Activity centers; Demographics; Finance; Financing; Guidelines; Needs assessment; Public transit; Regional transportation; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transit services
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation development plan
- Subject Areas: Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00494898
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1990 12:00AM