ENGINE TURBOCHARGERS AND SUPERCHARGERS. JANUARY 1983-JANUARY 1990 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM THE COMPENDEX DATABASE)
This bibliography contains citations concerning turbochargers and superchargers used on diesel engines and internal combustion engines. Automotive applications, both foreign and domestic, are discussed and include gasoline, alcohol, and diesel fuels. Topics on efficiency, future trends, design features, fuel feed, operational descriptions, combustion, and specific engine designs are included. (This updated bibliography contains 396 citations, 220 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes PB87-863650.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1990-3
- Pagination: 169 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Bibliographies; Combustion; Diesel engines; Engine components; Engine performance; Engines; Fuels; Internal combustion engines; Superchargers; Turbochargers; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine design
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00494851
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1990 12:00AM