DSEP MAINTENANCE MANUAL SUPPLEMENT FOR THE NVH AND TB-2 VEHICLES
This maintenance manual supplement covers maintenance and vehicle support information for the DSEP electric minivans additional to that contained in the Operations and Maintenance Manual of August 1989. This supplementary information is not required for day to day operation and maintenance but may be useful over the course of months and years to keep the DSEP vehicles operational, The supplement is intended to capture maintenance, repair and support procedures well understood at the time of completion and delivery by Eaton for possible future use by both EG and G Idaho and Eaton.
- Paper copy only, copy does not permit microfiche production.
Eaton CorporationCorporate Research and Development
Southfield, MI United States 48037
- Canini, D
- DiBartolomeo, R
- North, A
- Saint John, D
- Publication Date: 1989-9
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric automobiles; Electric vehicles; Maintenance; Manuals; Vans; Vehicle maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Minivehicle systems
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00494849
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/NV/10366-10
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1990 12:00AM