TASK ANALYSIS : CYCLISTS AND MOPED-RIDERS
TAAKANALYSE FIETSERS EN BROMFIETSERS
There are no traffic education programs for cyclists and moped riders based on accident data and data on behavior concluded the first phase of the research project on cyclists and moped riders. Provisional education objectives were presented. The objectives showed the gaps in knowledge which have to be filled in order to design a good education program. Two empirical studies for supplying the existing knowledge on cyclists and moped riders were also published in 1986. The review summarizes these three reports.
- Text in Dutch; summary in English. North American Continent sales only.
The Hague, Netherlands 2594 AW
- Wittink, R D
- Publication Date: 1987
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Cyclists; Driver training; Drivers; Moped drivers; Safety education
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00494682
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-87-19
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1990 12:00AM