ENFORCEMENT OF STATE TRAFFIC LAWS ON DOD (DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE) INSTALLATIONS
The Directive establishes policies pursuant to the requirement of the Department of Defense (DoD) Instruction 6055.4 and to authority delegated to the Secretary of Defense under Delegation of Authority to the Secretary of Defense by the Administrator, General Services Administration, March 20, 1981, for the enforcement, on DoD military installations, of those state vehicular and pedestrian traffic laws that cannot be assimilated under Title 18, United States Code, Section 13.
- Anderson, S
- Publication Date: 1981-11-2
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Highway traffic; Pedestrians; State highway departments; State highways; States; Traffic law enforcement; Traffic regulations
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Traffic laws
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00494669
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOD-D-5525.4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1990 12:00AM