PAVEMENT MAINTENANCE - SURFACE PROPERTIES - ROAD USER COSTS
VAEGHHALLNINGSATGAERDER-YTEGENSKAPER-TRAFIKANTEFFEKTER: DOKUMENTATION FRAN SEMINARIUM 16-17 NOVEMBER 1988
Papers presented at the seminar dealt with road maintenance - road condition - effects on road user (accidents, speed, vehicle cost, noise, vibration). There were also presentations about measuring equipments (evenness and friction) and future demand on road condition. The first day ended with a discussion about the need for future research and proposals for new seminars in the area. The second day dealt with road conditions - fuel consumption.
- Text in Swedish; summary in English.
- Corporate Authors:
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Crashes; Fuel consumption; Highway maintenance; Noise; Pavement maintenance; Speed; Texture; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Road conditions
- Old TRIS Terms: Noise-vibration-harshness
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00494663
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: VTI/MEDDELANDE-598
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1990 12:00AM