PHOTO SURVEY OF DEVELOPMENT AND ACTIVITIES IN THE VICINITY OF BART STATIONS. USER'S GUIDE
A general description of BART Impact Program Photo Survey data and basic instructions for their use is given. The Photo Survey is a record of development and activities in the vicinity of BART stations at given points in time. The photos, aerial photos and supplementary assessor's land use information. The three kinds of data are cross-indexed by map overlays. More detailed technical information concerning procedures used in establishing and maintaining the Photo Survey data area presented in the Photo Survey Technical Report (Christensen, 1975).
- Prepared by California University, Berkeley, Department of Architecture.
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
University of California, BerkeleyDepartment of Architecture
Berkeley, CA United States
- Christensen, D L
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerial photography; Land use; Maps; Photographs; Railroad terminals; Rapid transit; Transportation planning; Urban development; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00093924
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FR-14-17-75 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30176
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1981 12:00AM