TASK ANALYSIS OF CYCLISTS AND MOPED-RIDERS; RESEARCH PROGRAMME 1987
TAAKANALYSE FIETSERS EN BROMFIETSERS; ONDERZOEKPROGRAMMA 1987
The multi-year program 'Task-analysis of cyclists and moped-riders' aims to give empirical recommendations for measures regarding young cyclists and moped riders through education and other means. The program is based on an inventory of existing knowledge on the lack of traffic safety for cyclists and moped riders and their related factors, analyses of requirements and their implementation, studies to fill gaps in research into this knowledge, attitude and driving skill and research into the development of educational programs.
- Text in Dutch, summary in English. Available outside the North American Continent from Institute for Road Safety Research SWOV, P.O.Box 170, 2260 AD Leidschendam, The Netherlands.
The Hague, Netherlands 2594 AW
- Wittink, R D
- Publication Date: 1988
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Cyclists; Driver education; Driver improvement programs; Driver training; Drivers; Drunk driving; Moped drivers; Mopeds; Speed; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver improvement
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00494652
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-88-24
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1990 12:00AM