ASSESSMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, AND SAFETY ISSUES RELATED TO THE USE OF ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION FUELS. TOPICAL REPORT JANUARY-OCTOBER 1989
The study surveyed the current literature about environmental, health, or safety aspects related to the following fuels: gasoline, diesel, CNG, OXY fuels, M85, M100 and LPG. The emphasis of the report is on environmental issues including: attainment and maintenance of NAAQS for ozone, CO, and particulate; air toxics; acid rain; global warming; and ground-water/soil contamination.
Radian CorporationAustin, TX United States
- Klausmeier, R
- Publication Date: 1989-10-10
- Pagination: 226 p.
- TRT Terms: Acid rain; Air pollution; Alternate fuels; Contaminants; Environmental impacts; Global warming; Groundwater; Health; Ozone; Soils; Toxicity
- Uncontrolled Terms: Contamination
- Subject Areas: Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00494633
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: GRI-89/0249
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1990 12:00AM