EVALUATION OF DIESEL ENGINE PERFORMANCE WITH INTAKE AND EXHAUST SYSTEM THROTTLING. VOLUME II: APPENDIX 1
The appendix to the preceding volume presents the data for the subject diesel engine noise study, including an engine sound power level analysis and sound spectrums showing the effect of intake and exhaust restrictions.
- See also Volume 1, PB-247 752.
Bartlesville Energy Technology CenterDepartment of Energy
Bartlesville, OK USA 74003
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Hern, R
- Eccleston, B
- Marshall, W
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 190 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Analysis; Constraints; Diesel engines; Diesel trucks; Emission control systems; Engines; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Intake valves; Measurement; Noise; Noise sources; Performance; Pollution; Sound level; Traffic noise; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data; Intensity
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; Analyzing; Constraining; Diesel engine noise; Engine noise; Intake systems; Truck noise
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00093919
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., DOT-TSC-OST-74-42.II
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM