REGION VII TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN FY 1990-94
The Regional Transit Development Plan (RTDP) is a document with specifics relating to the regional system operating in the Region 7 planning area. The specifics include a Five-Year Capital Program, with a detailed FY 1990 and FY 1991 program year service elements and capital needs. Other areas discussed in the RTDP include: physical and social characteristics of the region; activity centers; goals and objectives for the regional system; recent developmental activities; and basic information on other transit activities.
Iowa Northland Regional Council of Governments209 West 5th Street, Suite N
Waterloo, IA United States 50704
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Activity centers; Decision making; Development; Private enterprise; Public participation; Public transit; Regional transportation; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Socioeconomic data; Transit services
- Old TRIS Terms: Transit development plan
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00494389
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1990 12:00AM