WORLD JET AIRPLANE INVENTORY AT YEAR-END 1988
The document contains data on the world commercial jet airplane fleet (including some military derivatives) and reflects the status of this fleet as accurately as possible as of December 31, 1988. Any fleet changes that have occurred since year-end 1988 will not be reflected in these data.
- See also PB88-191168
Boeing Commercial Airplane CompanyP.O. Box 3707
Seattle, WA United States 98124
- Publication Date: 1988-12-31
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aviation; Civil aircraft; Earth; Inventory; Jet engines; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Commercial planes
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00494373
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1990 12:00AM