UNDERWATER PIPELINES. JANUARY 1973-JANUARY 1985 (CITATIONS FROM FLUIDEX DATABASE)
This bibliography contains citations concerning the planning, design, fabrication, construction, and quality control of submarine pipelines, chiefly for oil and gas transmission. Submarine pipeline protection, inspection, repair, and pipe laying equipment are also discussed. Coverage is worldwide. (This updated bibliography contains 313 citations, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Suoersedes PB85-854644. See also PB90-856295.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1990-1
- Pagination: 190 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Construction; Design; Earth; Fabrication; Gas pipelines; Inspection; Maintenance; Petroleum pipelines; Pipelines; Protection; Quality control; Repairing; Seas; Underwater construction
- Uncontrolled Terms: Repairs
- Old TRIS Terms: Marine atmospheres
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00494299
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1990 12:00AM