PIPELINE ACCIDENT/INCIDENT SUMMARY REPORT-NORTH SHORE GAS COMPANY, GREEN OAKS, ILLINOIS, AUGUST 31, 1988
The publication contains a report of a pipeline accident investigation by the National Transportation Safety Board. The accident location and date is Green Oaks, Illinois, August 31, 1988.
- Paper copy also available on subscription.
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1989-9-30
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Crash reports; Crashes; Pipelines; Studies; Traffic incidents
- Uncontrolled Terms: Incidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pipelines; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00494298
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB/PAR-89/01/SUM
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1990 12:00AM