RESISTIVELY HEATED CATALYTIC CONVERTER WITH AIR INJECTION FOR OXIDATION OF CARBON MONOXIDE AND HYDROCARBON MONOXIDE AND HYDROCARBONS AT REDUCED AMBIENT TEMPERATURES
A resistively-heated metal monolith catalytic converter together witha belt-driven air pump was eval;uated on a gasoline-fueled vehicle. The system was evaluated on gasoline-fueled light-duty vehicle over the Federal test proce dure (FTP) cycle at 20 degrees F ambient conditions, Description of the test program, vehicle description, test facilities and analytical methods, testing results and future efforts are included.
Environmental Protection AgencyControl Technology & Applications Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Pietrowski, G K
- Publication Date: 1989-9
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Carbon monoxide; Catalytic converters; Gasoline; Hydrocarbons; Light vehicles; Oxidation
- Old TRIS Terms: Resistance heating
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00494286
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/AA/CTAB-89/06
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1990 12:00AM