IMPACT TESTING OF ALLIED CHEMICAL INFLATABAND WITH DUMMIES AND HUMAN VOLUNTEERS, VOLUME II
The objective of the testing program were: Evaluation program (Program plan, Impact simulator, Deceleration pulse, Sled buck, Primary restraint system, Secondary restraint system, Medical contingencies, Instrumentation, Program protocol, Volunteer protocol, Data reduction); Operational proglrms; Seat deterioration; Dummy/human performance; Restraint system performance; Medical observations.
- See also Volume 1, PB-246 119.
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX USA 78228-0510
Washington, DC USA 20590
- BURKES, J M
- Cromack, J R
- Ziperman, H
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 229 p.
- TRT Terms: Anatomical models; Collisions; Crash injury research; Dummies; Dynamic tests; Human beings; Human factors engineering; Impact tests; Inflatable structures; Injuries; Manual safety belts; Measures of effectiveness; Motor vehicles; Performance; Research; Rocket sleds; Safety equipment; Seats; Testing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness
- Old TRIS Terms: Inflatable devices; Rocket propelled sleds
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093905
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-739
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00933
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM