TESTING OF BRAKING PAD CHARACTERISTICS BY BRAKE INERTIA TYPE DYNAMOMETER
The report provides a detailed description of brake inertia dynamometer and its application for testing automotive disc brake pads. The effectiveness of brake pad, fade recovery characteristics, wear resistance property, and disc damages due to wear are discussed.
- Text in Japanese, summary in English.
Mechanical Engineering LaboratorySakura, Japan
- Hoshino, T
- Hoshino, K
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Braking performance; Disc brakes; Dynamometers; Inertia (Mechanics); Wear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Recovery
- Old TRIS Terms: Fading; Pads
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00494059
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1990 12:00AM