FINAL REPORT OF 270 DEGREE CONTOURED MOVING BARRIER IMPACT INTO A 1983 FORD TEMPO 4-DOOOR SEDAN IN SUPPORT OF CRASH III DAMAGE ALGORITHM REFORMATION
Three 270 degree contoured moving barrier impact tests were conducted for research and development in support of the Crash III damage algorithm reformulation. These tests were conducted on a 1983 Ford Tempo 4-door sedan, VIN 2FABP21R2EB119435, at the Transportation Research Center of Ohio. Results of three tests conducted on one vehicle are provided.
East Liberty, OH United States 43319
- ElHabash, N A
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Algorithms; Contours; Impact studies; Vehicle performance; Vehicle tests
- Identifier Terms: Ford Motor Company
- Old TRIS Terms: Barrier types
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00494035
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-890424, HS-807 438
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 30 1990 12:00AM