INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROCESSING PROGRAMS FOR TRANSPORT, STORAGE AND HANDLING OF NUCLEAR FUEL AND FOR PROGRAMS OF BASIC CRITICAL EXPERIMENTS ON NUCLEAR RESEARCH INSTALLATIONS
Selected basic demands are listed relating to nuclear safety assurance during the transport, storage and handling of fuel and during the performance of critical experiments, including methodological instructions for processing the respective programs and their recommended syllabi.
Ceskoslovenska Komise pro Atomovou EnergiiPrague, ZZ Czechoslovakia
- Publication Date: 1988
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Handling and storage; Handling characteristics; Nuclear fuels; Research; Safety and security; Storage facilities; Transportation; Transportation safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Handling
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00493975
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: INIS-mf-11452
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1990 12:00AM