THE PARAMETRIC LINEAR COMPLEMENTARITY PROBLEM IN THE DE DONATO-MAIER ANALYSIS OF REINFORCED CONCRETE BEAMS
This paper reviews two structural engineering problems arising in the analysis of reinforced concrete beams. Based on the work of De Donato and Maier, the paper elucidates the role played by parametric linear complementarity in the structural analysis.
Stanford UniversityCalifornia Systems Optimization Laboratory
Stanford, CA United States 94305
Office of Naval ResearchDepartment of the Navy, 800 North Quincy Street
Arlington, VA United States 22217
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20550
Atomic Energy Commission,
- Kaneko, I
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Beams; Linearity; Loads; Mathematical models; Matrices (Mathematics); Programming (Mathematics); Reinforced concrete; Simplex method; Structural analysis; Structural engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Reinforced concrete beams
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams (Structural)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00093850
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SOL-75-13 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-75-C-0267,, NSFMPS71-03341
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM