WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM COMPARATIVE INSTITUTIONAL ANALYSIS?: THE CASE OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Several aspects of telecommunications in Germany and the United States are compared: deregulation; policy; long distance telecommunications networks; the organization of the political decision making process. Describes a proposal to overcome the legal barriers to entry into telecommunications in Germany.
Groningen State Univ /Netherlands,
- Blankart, C B
- Knieps, G
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Decision making; Deregulation; Institutional issues; Legal factors; Policy; Politics; Telecommunications
- Geographic Terms: Germany; United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00493808
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ministerie van Verkeer en Waterstaat
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1990 12:00AM