ARMY VEHICLE ENGINES. PART II. DESIGN AND CALCULATION
This book is the second part of the manual 'Army Vehicle Engines'. In it, consideration is given to the requirements for army vehicle power plants and their parameters. It explains problems of kinematics, dynamics and the equilibration of engines. It carries out an analysis of the design and basic calculation of the crankshift-connecting rod and the gas distribution mechanism, the fuel feed system, the lubricating and the cooling system. Information is given concerning the material and the technology of engine manufacture.
- Unedited trans of unidentified mono., Moscow, 1972. See also part 1, AD-A003 129.
Army Tank Automotive CommandOffice of Technology
Warren, MI USA
- Publication Date: 1975-8-6
- Pagination: 544 p.
- TRT Terms: Combustion; Cooling; Crankshafts; Diesel engines; Dynamics; Electric power plants; Engines; External combustion engines; Internal combustion engines; Kinematics; Lubrication; Military transportation; Military vehicles; Natural gas distribution systems; Piston engines; Translations; Turbines; Wankel engines
- Identifier Terms: United States Army
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00093849
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FIO-T-6-74
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM