DOMESTIC OFFSHORE REGULATED TRANSPORTATION. HEARINGS BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON MERCHANT MARINE, COMMITTEE ON MERCHANT MARINE AND FISHERIES, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 101ST CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, FEBRUARY 16, 1989 (SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO), JUNE 8 AND 15, 1989 (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
These are hearings on regulating shipping in the domestic offshore trades between the continental United States and Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and U.S. island territories or possessions. Included are testimony, prepared statements, additional material supplied for the record, the text of H.R. 2498 (a bill to regulate shipping in the domestic trades of the United States), and communications submitted for the record.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 570 p.
- TRT Terms: Congressional hearings; Domestic; Regulations; Shipping; Testimony; Trade
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Domestic offshore trades
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00493716
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Serial No. 101-50
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1990 12:00AM