CLEAN AIR ACT AMENDMENTS (PART 1). HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT, COMMITTEE ON ENERGY AND COMMERCE, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 101ST CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, MAY 23, 1989
This is a hearing on H.R. 99 and H.R. 2323, bills to amend the Clean Air Act to provide for the attainment of the national ambient air quality standards in areas which have failed to attain those standards, and to provide for maintenance of such standards. Included are the texts of H.R. 99 and H.R. 2323, testimony, prepared statements, and additional material submitted for the record.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Energy and Commerce
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 645 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality; Amendments; Congressional hearings; Standards; Testimony
- Identifier Terms: Clean Air Act
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00493715
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Serial No. 101-100
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1990 12:00AM