DEMAND FOR COAL FOR ELECTRICITY GENERATION 1975-1984
This report compiles data submitted by the Regional Electric Councils and relates to the status of their respective Bulk Power Supply Programs to the Federal Power Commission. These data include projections of annual net generation requirements and scheduled generating capacity additions by primary fuel type through 1984 as well as detailed information on individual existing generating units including megawatt capacities and both primary and alternative fuel types.
- Prepared by ICF, Inc., Washington, D.C.
Federal Energy AdministrationOffice of Coal
Washington, DC USA 20461
ICF Consulting9300 Lee Highway
Fairfax, VA USA 22031-1207
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Demand; Electric power; Electric power generation; Electric utilities; Electricity; Energy; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Fuel consumption; Fuel oils; Natural gas; Nuclear energy; Planning; Production; Traffic forecasting; Trend (Statistics)
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy demand; Energy requirements
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00093828
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/G-75/487 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM