DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATIONS FOR 1991. HEARINGS BEFORE A SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 101ST CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION. PART 2
This publication contains Part 2 of the hearings before the House Committee on Appropriations concerning appropriations for the Department of Transportation and related agencies for fiscal year 1991. This part contains the 1991 budget justifications for the following agencies: Federal Aviation Administration; Federal Railroad Administration; Office of the Secretary; Urban Mass Transportation Administration; National Transportation Safety Board; and Panama Canal Commission.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Appropriations
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 947 p.
- TRT Terms: Appropriations; Congressional hearings; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: Amtrak; Panama Canal Commission; U.S. Department of Transportation; U.S. Federal Aviation Administration; U.S. Federal Railroad Administration; U.S. National Transportation Safety Board; U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Office of the secretary, usdot
- Subject Areas: Finance; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00493704
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1990 12:00AM