PEOPLE AND THE SOUND. LAND USE PLANNING REPORT
The planning report describes the land use element of the Long Island Sound Regional Study. It is part of the final report of the Study, which outlines a strategy for securing the balanced conservation and development of natural resources of the Sound and its shoreline in both New York and Connecticut. The plan for Long Island Sound is an increment of the New England River Basins Commission comprehensive, coordinated joint plan for the water and related land resources of its region, which includes New England and the New York portions of Long Island Sound. Portions of the document are not fully legible.
- Report on Long Island Sound Study. Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Boston, Mass. Region I. Prepared by Field (Ralph M.) and Associates, Westport, Mass., Contract HUD-H3006. Paper copy also available in set of 14 reports as PB-245 233-SET, PC$61.00.
New England River Basins Commission55 Court BOS
Boston, MA United States
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20410
Field (Ralph M) and AssociatesWestport, MA United States
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 115 p.
- TRT Terms: Coasts; Conservation; Industries; Land use; Land use planning; Management; Natural resources; Policy; Population growth; Recommendations; Regional planning; Transportation; Urban areas; Water resources
- Geographic Terms: Connecticut; Long Island Sound; New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00093826
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: LISS-04 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM