ANNUAL REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA: U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, CALENDAR YEAR 1987
This report presents a statistical compilation and review of general aviation accidents which occurred in 1987 in the United States, its territories and possessions, and in international waters. The accidents reported are all those involving U.S. registered aircraft not conducting operations under 14 CFR 121, 14 CRF 125, 14 CFR 127, or 14 CFR 135. This report is divided into five sections: All Accidents; Fatal Accidents; Serious Injury Accidents; Property Damage Accidents and Midair Collision Accidents. Several tables present accident parameters for 1987 accidents only, and each section includes tabulations which present comparative statistics for 1987 and for the five-year period 1982-1986.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Safety Programs, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1989-12-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Fatalities; General aviation; Injuries; Loss and damage; Midair crashes; Property; Statistics; Tables (Data)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Property damage
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00493668
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB/ARG-89/01
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1990 12:00AM