NS SAVANNAH SERVICING SITE EVALUATION
The organization, training, and specific functions involved in servicing the N.S. Savannah at Galveston, Texas, Yorktown, Virginia, and New York Harbor are described. Details on site concepts and functions, and the location of personnel, equipment and facilities are provided. The various phases of the Savannah's initial operating period are defined with Todd Shipyards' operation during those periods described.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number T-6-NSS.
Todd Shipyards CorporationNuclear Division, PO Box 1600
Galveston, TX USA 77550
- Publication Date: 1961-1-8
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment maintenance; Maintenance; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Port operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor maintenance
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00026396
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: MA-2206
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM