INSURANCE THEFT REPORT: PASSENGER CARS, VANS, PICKUPS, AND UTILITY VEHICLES. 1984, 1985, AND 1986 MODELS
This Highway Loss Data Institute report describes variations in both the frequency and size of insurance theft losses involving 1984, 1985, and 1986 model year passenger cars, vans, pickups, and utility vehicles. The report is based on comprehensive coverage and theft loss data supplied by 13 insurers. The results presented in this report include the complete spectrum of theft losses occurring under comprehensive coverage ranging from the theft of items from the vehicle to the theft of the vehicle itself. A complete list of the individual vehicle series included in this report is contained in Appendix A and definitions are provided in Appendix B.
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1987
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Insurance; Insurance claims; Loss and damage claims; Losses; Pickup trucks; Theft; Utility vehicles; Vans
- Old TRIS Terms: Pickups
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00493555
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HLDI T86-1, HS-040 254
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 30 1990 12:00AM