RESEARCH INVESTIGATIONS IN AND DEMONSTRATIONS OF REMOTE SENSING APPLICATIONS TO URBAN ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS
The applicability of remote sensing to transportation and traffic analysis, urban quality, and land use problems is discussed. Other topics discussed include preliminary user analysis, potential uses, traffic study by remote sensing, and urban condition analysis using ERTS. (Author)
Hidalgo (John U), IncorporatedMetaire, LA United States
- Hidalgo, J U
- Publication Date: 1975-7-25
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; City planning; Environmental impacts; Environmental protection; Land use; Landsat satellites; Needs assessment; Programming (Planning); Remote sensing; Traffic; Traffic control; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Traffic analysis; User needs; User requirements
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Environment; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00093809
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-143924 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NAS8-30882
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM