COMPUTER GRAPHICS BIBLIOGRAPHY
This graphics bibliography covers the two major divisions of passive and interactive computer graphics. It includes graphics applications in such fields as analysis, architecture, computer-aided design, management, medicine, education, editing, manufacturing transportation, science, and others. It covers the years 1950 to the present. It contains approximately 1,000 references indexed by author, under the headings of applications, interactive, passive, potpourri, and software.
David Taylor Naval Ship R&D CenterBethesda, MD United States 20084
- Potts, J
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 119 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Architecture; Bibliographies; Computer aided design; Computer graphics; Computer programming; Education; Information processing; Management; Manufacturing; Medicine; Science; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interactive graphics
- Old TRIS Terms: Editing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00093783
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DTNSRDC-4602
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM