A STUDY OF ROADWHEEL FAILURES MAGNITUDE - NATURE - CAUSES AND TESTING OF A CONCEPT TO PREVENT THEM
This is a study of raodwheel failures - magnitude - nature - causes, and of a concept to overcome these failures so that the life and reliability may be improved and thus, the availability of tracked vehicles may be improved to reduce fleet costs.
Army Tank-Automotive CommandWarren, MI United States 48090
- Cameron, J W
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Countermeasures; Failure; Fleet management; Materials; Mechanical engineering; Mechanical properties; Mechanical tests; Performance; Photographs; Tanks (Combat vehicles); Test procedures; Tires; Tracked vehicles; Wheels
- Identifier Terms: United States Army
- Uncontrolled Terms: Destructive tests; Fleets; Modifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Idler wheels; Performance engineering; Roadwheels
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00093780
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TACOM-TR-12080 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM