REPORT ON TESTS CARRIED OUT WITH A SHIP MODEL REPRESENTING THE TANKER DESIGN T7-N-MA 562
Results are reported on tests of a ship model representing a single screw tanker. The tests were performed to obtain data on the maximum possible power absorption on large single screw tankers. Tests were made of models of propellers designed to absorb 30,000 SHP.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number NSP-TT-R-112.
Nederlandsch Scheepsbouwkundig ProefstationHaagsteed 2
- Publication Date: 1961-1
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy consumption; Performance; Propulsion; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Power prediction; Propulsion tests; Propulsive performance
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026393
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: PI-MA60-1704
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM