COMBINED ACTION ON THE HUMAN ORGANISM OF A MIXTURE OF THE MAJOR COMPONENTS OF AUTOMOBILE EXHAUST GASES (CARBON MONOXIDE, NITROGEN DIOXIDE, FORMALDEHYDE AND HEXANE)
The report contains a study of the effects on the human organism of a combination of a mixture of the major components of automobile exhaust gases and a formulation of hygienic standards for the concentration of such mixtures in the air.
- Trans. of Gigiena i Sanitariya (USSR) n10 p7-10 1974.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Feldman, Y G
- Publication Date: 1975-10-2
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Automobiles; Carbon monoxide; Concentration (Chemistry); Exhaust gases; Formaldehyde; Human beings; Nitrogen dioxide; Perception; Tolerance (Physiology); Toxicity; Toxicology; Translations
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Hexanes; Pathophysiology; Thresholds (Perception); Toxic tolerances
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093761
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM