REGION 1 TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN FY 1991-95
The Transit Plan discusses the present transit services available within Region I, the needs, policy directions and past development accomplishments. The Plan also presents a recommended alternative, and a Five-Year Program. Also included is a Five-Year Capitol Improvement Program.
Upper Explorerland Regional Planning Commission134 West Greene Street, P.O. Box 219
Postville, IA United States 52162
- Publication Date: 1990-1
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Needs assessment; Public transit; Regional transportation; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation policy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capital improvement program; Transit services
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00492349
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM