TUNNEL COST MODEL: USERS' MANUAL
This User's Manual provides the guidelines required to implement the Tunnel Cost Model (TCM) and its file structure, to prepare input data, and to operate the system. It also aids in identifying several interrelationships among data structures and program flow that affect the TCM results.
- See also report dated Jul 74, PB-243 253.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press55 Haywood Street
Cambridge, MA USA 02142-1493
National Science FoundationResearch Applied to National Needs
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Reynoso, S S
- Gray, D J
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 287 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer programs; Construction; Construction equipment; Cost estimating; Costs; Estimates; Estimating; Excavation and tunneling; Geological surveying; Guidelines; Manuals; Needs assessment; Rocks; Simulation; Structural design; Tunneling; Tunneling machines; Tunnels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs; Cost analysis; Cost data; Tunnel design; User needs
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Economics; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00093742
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: R75-29 Tech Rpt., NSF/RA/T-75/022
- Contract Numbers: NSF-GI-34029
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM