NATIONAL TRAFFIC AND MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY ACT OF 1966. LEGISLATIVE HISTORY INCLUDING STATUTORY APPENDIX AND GENERAL INDEX. VOLUME V
This volume of the legislative history contains the histories of 5 amendments to the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1966: (1) the 1976 Amendment (Public Law 94-346); (2) the retread tire manufacturers' exemption from recordkeeping amendment provided in Section 317 of the "Surface Transportation Assistance Act of 1978" (Public Law 95-599); (3) the "Motor Vehicle Safety and Cost Savings Authorization Act of 1982" (Public Law 97-331); (4) the splash and spray suppressant devices amendment provided in Section 414 of the "Surface Transportation Assistance Act of 1983"(Public Law 97-424); as amended by Section 223 of the Tandem Truck Safety Act of 1984 (Public Law 98-554); and (5) the elimination of the district court expediting requirement under Section 155 (a) provided in Section 402(17) of the Federal District Court Organization Act of 1984" (Public Law 98-620).
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1985
- Pagination: 338 p.
- TRT Terms: Federal government; Highway safety; Laws; Traffic safety; Trucks; Vehicle safety
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Law; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00492213
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 819
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM