NATIONAL TRAFFIC AND MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY ACT OF 1966. LEGISLATIVE HISTORY. VOLUME IV
This volume of this legislative history contains the documents related to the enactment of the "Motor Vehicle and Schoolbus Safety Amendments of 1974" and a section-by-section analysis of those amendments. The section-by-section analysis for the 1974 Amendments contains relevant excerpts from the legislative documents which have some bearing on the meaning or intent of each section. The legislative events leading to the enactment of the 1974 Amendments are briefly summarized.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1985
- Pagination: 616 p.
- TRT Terms: Federal government; Highway safety; Laws; School buses; Traffic safety; Vehicle safety
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Law; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00492212
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 818
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM