DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATIONS FOR FISCAL YEAR 1990. HEARINGS BEFORE A SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS, UNITED STATES SENATE, 101ST CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, FEBRUARY 23, MARCH 2, 9, AND 16, 1989. PART 1
These are hearings on H.R. 3015, an act making appropriations for the Department of Transportation and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1990, and for other purposes. This part, Part 1, contains the testimony and prepared statements of the Department of Transportation's Office of the Secretary, the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak), the Federal Railroad Administration, the Urban Mass Transportation Administration, the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, the Research and Special Programs Administration, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
United States SenateCommittee on Appropriations
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 577 p.
- TRT Terms: Appropriations; Congressional hearings; Testimony; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: Amtrak; U.S. Department of Transportation; U.S. Federal Railroad Administration; U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; U.S. Research and Special Programs Administration; U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration; Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Old TRIS Terms: Office of the secretary, usdot
- Subject Areas: Finance; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00492035
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: S. Hrg. 101-285 Pt 1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM