TRANSPORTATION TRUST FUNDS, FISCAL YEAR 1990. HEARING BEFORE A SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS, UNITED STATES SENATE, 101ST CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, MAY 11, 1989. SPECIAL HEARING
This special hearing examines the transportation trust funds, their financial health, their effect on the Federal deficit, and the effects of moving these trust funds off-budget. Included are testimony and prepared statements from the Congressional Budget Office and the General Accounting Office, and material submitted subsequent to conclusion of the hearing.
United States SenateCommittee on Appropriations
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Congressional hearings; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Testimony; Water transportation
- Identifier Terms: Highway Trust Fund
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation trust funds
- Subject Areas: Finance; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00492034
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: S. Hrg. 101-376
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM