FOREIGH INVESTMENTS IN U.S. AIRLINES. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON AVIATION, COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE, SCIENCE, AND TRANSPORTATION, UNITED STATES SENATE, 101ST CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, OCTOBER 4, 1989
This hearing examines leveraged buyouts and foreign ownership interests in U.S. airlines, and the implications of such activities for the U.S. inner transportation system. It addresses such questions as how will these buyouts and foreign ownership interests affect the management and control of the airlines, and what does it mean for competition when two international carriers who compete on the same routes combine operations. Included are testimony and prepared statements.
United States SenateCommittee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Competition; Congressional hearings; Control; Foreign; Investments; Leveraged buyouts; Management; Ownership; Testimony
- Uncontrolled Terms: Foreign ownership
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00492030
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: S. Hrg. 101-340
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM