NOMINATIONS--OCTOBER. HEARINGS BEFORE THE COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE, SCIENCE, AND TRANSPORTATION, UNITED STATES SENATE, 101ST CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, OCTOBER 4, 24, AND 27, 1989
These hearings were held to consider the following nominations: Warren G. Leback, to be Administrator, Maritime Administration; Jerry R. Curry, to be Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; Jennifer J. Wilson, to be Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere, Department of Commerce; and James B. Wyngaarden and J. Thomas Ratchford, to be Associate Directors, Office of Science and Technology Policy. Included are biographical sketches, prehearing questions and answers, testimony, posthearing questions and answers, and prepared statements.
United States SenateCommittee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 220 p.
- TRT Terms: Congressional hearings; Leadership; Testimony
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Maritime Administration; U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Department of commerce; Nominations; Office of science and technology policy
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00492029
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: S. Hrg. 101-425
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM