RESEARCH RESULTS OF THE SPEED LIMIT INCREASE. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON TRANSPORTATION, AVIATION AND MATERIALS, COMMITTEE ON SCIENCE, SPACE, AND TECHNOLOGY, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 101ST CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, JULY 26, 1989
This hearing examines the results from an increase in the speed limit to 65 mph in more than 40 States as permitted by the Surface Transportation and Uniform Relocation Assistance Act of 1987. Included are testimony, prepared statements, and additional material submitted for the record.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Science, Space, and Technology
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 129 p.
- TRT Terms: 65 mph speed limit; Congressional hearings; Impacts; Research; Testimony
- Old TRIS Terms: Surface transp & uniform relocation assist act1987
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00492023
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 54
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM