R&D IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON SCIENCE, RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY, COMMITTEE ON SCIENCE, SPACE, AND TECHNOLOGY, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 101ST CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, SEPTEMBER 12, 1989
This is a hearing on research and development in the construction industry with regard to the nation's ability to provide more affordable housing construction and to provide a better but less expensive infrastructure. Included are the testimony and prepared statements of a cross section of Government, industry and academic leaders in construction research and development.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Science, Space, and Technology
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 235 p.
- TRT Terms: Congressional hearings; Construction industry; Costs; Development; Housings; Infrastructure; Research; Testimony
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Construction; Economics; Finance; Highways; Research; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00492022
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 55
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM